Insurance Housing Solutions for Niagara Families
Temporary emergency housing for families who have lost their home
Niagara Smart Stays has offered immediate temporary housing for displaced families in Niagara for over 12 years. If your family has been displaced due to flooding, fire or another type of disaster, our team will work hard for you to find accommodations that fit both your needs and your budget. Our homes and condominiums come fully furnished, with cable TV, Wi-Fi, laundry and all the amenities your family will need to feel like you’ve found a temporary home away from home. We also cover all of the utilities for the home, to eliminate extra bills coming in at a trying time.
We are experienced in working with the insurance industry and we will work closely with your insurance adjuster to facilitate the rental agreement so that you can focus on your other familial needs. We offer a quick response and turnaround time, if you need a home today, we have houses that you can move into immediately.
Benefits for Insured Families
- Fully furnished home and condo rentals specifically for insurance claims
- Turnkey homes, available immediately — just bring your bags
- Homes are available across Niagara in family-friendly neighbourhoods
- All utilities covered with extras including laundry, cable, and internet
- Professional property management company to address any issues within the homes
Benefits for Insurance Adjusters
- Professional property management company as point of contact
- Lease rates include utilities, laundry, and cable/internet
- Housing is available immediately
- Round the clock customer service
- Flexible lease extensions